- The AGCTS organises an Biennial Conference. Members can discuss their latest research, interact with leading international and national researchers, and develop collaborative networks.
- Reduced registration for the Biennial Conference.
- Provides eligibility for AGCTS conference awards including: student awards; the Panos Ioannou young investigator award and the esteemed member award.
- Interactions with local and international gene and cell therapy societies.
- Regular e-newsletters packed with information on cell and gene therapy research in Australia and our region, international news, upcoming meetings and talks, and jobs.
- A platform for engaging with other gene and cell therapy Societies nationally and internationally.
- Members are encouraged to contribute to AGCTS activities and social media.
- Opportunities to network and learn boardroom skills through the AGCTS Committee and its subcommittees.
Membership renewal is due Tuesday 7th February 2017.