- The ASSCR organises an Annual Conference. Members can discuss their latest research, interact with leading international and national stem-cell researchers, and develop collaborative networks.
- Reduced registration for the Annual Conference and other ASSCR-organised events.
- Financial support for students and ECRs to attend the ASSCR Conference.
- Interactions with local and international stem cell societies.
- Regular e-newsletters packed with information on stem-cell research in Australia and our region, international news, upcoming meetings and talks, and jobs.
- A platform for engaging with other stem-cell Societies and Networks in Australia, New Zealand, South-East Asia and other regions.
- Members are encouraged to contribute to ASSCR activities and social media.
- Opportunities to network and learn boardroom skills through the ASSCR Committee and its subcommittees.
or visit the the ASSCR Website